Saturday, March 24, 2007

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Went to the LYS, Dunwoody, and found out they're closing their doors next month. I am sad, I am devastated...I've only just found them. Wish I had lots of money and I could buy the place and make a go of it. All the yarn is so beautiful. The lady there is so nice and helpful. I only wish they were doing well so they could stay. I looked at all their yarn...it's just wonderful...but ended up getting one hank of Euroflax in Champagne color. I haven't got a clue as to what I will do with it...it's just a part of the stash I guess...it's really nice though. I might use just one strand of it and make a lacey scarf. It wouldn't be very big or long, but it would be quite pretty I think...kind of whispy and elegant maybe.
Well, that's all I wanted to say about that...I'm pouting.

No comments: