Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's Wednesday, must be time for bed

Just a little PS at the end of the day-thought I would get more knitting done, but only a few rows what with cooking dinner, washing dishes, cleaning bedroom and having a nice long look at the Drops Design website. Now there is a lovely Website. Literally hundreds of free, gorgeous patterns to choose from...where would one start? Every needle in my basket would be filled if I were to try to make everything I wanted to make just from their Spring 07 collection. OMG, there are some little shrugs to die for and I'll be having some of those on my needles soon! Just lovely, lovely! There are also some men's sweaters that I want to take a good look at as well one of these days.
So now that it's Wednesday and I have no photo to post with progress I've made, I'm off to bed....soon enough I'll have to get up and get to work.

No comments: