Sunday, April 1, 2007

Well, here it is....THE PATTERN...for Tommy's sweater. The patterns are called Wave and of course the top band is Seed stitch. I will call it Tommy's Pebbles and Waves Sweater. I've finished the ribbing band for the back and now ready to begin the Wave pattern. I think it will look very nice on him. It's a very nice, soft cotton too...after a few washes it will be as soft as a cloud!!
I found a lovely top and jacket pattern I want to make for myself but the pattern isn't available unless I buy yarn for it from elann.com...which I can't afford ($150.00) and it's wool yarn and would be terribly warm for down here...I'd still like to have the pattern and work it up in a nice fingering weight cotton...well, maybe they'll make it available, or I'll just design my own like it...not crazy about the shoulders of the top anyway...too skinny-but the jacket it awesome and I love the huge buttons..it's very modern.

No comments: