Thursday, April 19, 2007

MASTER KNITTER...MOI? THINKIN 'BOUT IT

I've decided that I am going to actually go for it and apply for the Master Knitter Program (level 1) and hopefully one of these days I'll get to say that I am...after passing the three levels that is. I consider myself a pretty good knitter but would really like to be right up at the top...so, I'm gonna do it!!! Thought I might try to start it this Summer whilst I am out of school for Summer Break. I'll have time to really work on it then. Meanwhile, I'll keep practicing. Found a really nifty helpful article on the net about Do's and Don't's for the program...now, how marvy was that? I'm psyched for this. I don't have much luck with other things in my life, but this, I think I can really excell if I put my mind to it.
Also typed up and tried out names for clothing tags, etc. Thistle Knits in Parchment font looks stunning!!! I have the font at work...not here (drat!!!) Take my word for it...it's stunning aaaannnndddd very cool!

No comments: