Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring Break




Yes, it's SB and I've been doing absolutely whatever I want to do...such as knit. I have just about finished the Kilt Jacket...I think I have said this every week for at least a month, but I actually have knitted all the pieces and now all that is left is to put in the sleeves. I made the most darling bobble buttons for it...not ceramic ones like I said I would...knitted bobbles just set it off and make it look very classy and polished. Now I am in a bobble frenzy and want to make something else with bobbles...so I cast on a really garishly yellow hat for Shannen...well, she's a kid, she'll love it...with bobbles all around. On big (size 15) needles too. It's actually kind of cute if I do say so myself.


Well above are some pics of the purple jacket...isn't it nice? Also have cast on and done several inches of Tommy's sweater...boy, is it ever going to be nice once it's done!!


Carly is spinning me some white Merino in dk for a cowl/hood and some mitts. Maybe for me, maybe as a gift for someone. I want to get her to spin me some lace weight in the sand wool. I am going to try my hand at making a lace shawl.

No comments: