Saturday, April 11, 2009

What do you do when you don't have anything to do?

I'm not speaking of myself of course....I have plenty to do as would be evident by the state of cleanliness (un) of my house and all the fiber that needs spinning and knitting that needs to be done. I choose the latter two of course...No what I mean is
PEEPS JOUSTING. My sister told me about this today on the phone. She lives in SC, me, in GA and we talk a few times a month. So anyway, she hears about this activity on the Johnboy and Billy radio show on her way to work one day. Seems like you take Peeps..the marshmallow Easter kind and line them up on opposite sides of a paper plate and stick toothpicks in them. Put the jousters in the microwave and as they expand toward one another, they joust. The object of the game is to expand them as much as possible without them exploding all over your microwave. I think the inventor of this little passtime needed to come to my house and I'd have given him/her all the housecleaning chores so I could knit and spin. Oh well.

I''m procrastinating today for some reason...could be the allergies. My head feels like a baloon. I only have today and tomorrow left of Spring Break and I'm feeling a bit let down. I sure didn't do everything I wanted to do during the time off...but then, I never do. If I were a better organized person I could accomplish something I think.

So now, really, I'm off to...let's see, what will it be?...Spin-yes, spin. After a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

"If I were a better organized person I could accomplish something I think."

Well, don't we know so many people like that :-)

Kind regards,

José