Sunday, October 14, 2007

KNITTER GONE BERSERK!

Where does it end? I am addicted to knitting, yarn, needles and all of that ilk but that isn't enough! Oh no, not nearly enough. I've started checking out (in this order) Drop Spindles, Roving, Fleece and now, even Spinning Wheels. I've watched all the You Tube Videos on Spinning with both the Spindle and the Wheel (wheel is much, much cooler IMHO) I've actually found a wheel (Ashford Elizabeth...OMG it's gorgeous...not to mention the great price) that I want...no, not want, MUST HAVE...COVET (in a really good way though). I know I can do it! I have spun rooms full of yarn in my dreams..day and otherwise. I can feel the roving slip through my fingers as it winds around that wheel and makes beautifully twisted strands of knitting stuff!
I need more hours in the day!

No comments: