Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blogging-that means every day...Right?







Well, with all that's been going on, I've been neglecting my little blog a lot. Sorry Thistle Knits...I promise to do better now...like today. I've been knitting a lot and my little class of knitters at school is progressing by leaps and bounds! Yea Norcross Knitters! Yesterday they learned how to read a pattern. Amazed they were that one could just follow those abbreviations and shaping would take place and the long skinny scarf shapes could transform into hats and sweaters and the like! I love it. They're a great group-even if I did catch Marge dozing off during the reading of our Very Easy Very Vogue pattern.(two skeins easy)
Now that I have my computer back and can download pics (oh joy! I am in cyber heaven again)I'll show you what I've been up to...this is not everything I've done..but some. By the way, the pink Angora sweater did get sold to little Gaby's mom...right off my desk at school. I can't wait to see her in it.I've had numerous admirers of the baby set done in Kaffe Fassett's new yarn...geeze, almost wish I were young enough to have a baby so I could use it.........uhhhhhh, I didn't mean that, really, I don't wish that at all. Been there, done that-I'm a Nana-that's good enough.
Going to the Highland Games today...men in kilts-ahhhhhh.

No comments: