Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Is this cute or what?


I've been pondering what I am going to give my knitting students that won't break the bank but will let them know they're special to me...and I wanted something "knitterly" as well.
So, I was sort of creating things in my mind and came up with this really nifty idea...a lapel pin that lets everyone know....I KNIT

I am making more of these to sell but my Norcross Knitters are going to be the first ones who get them. The mini ball of yarn is actual wool sock yarn and the needles are round toothpicks with glass bead heads attached...VOILA! knitting needles and yarn! I think it's rather clever if I say so myself. The real knitting needles are there for scale.

1 comment:

Sydney Harper said...

What a good idea! I like the way the pin looks.