Thursday, November 15, 2007

I HAVE A WHEEL...I WILL SPIN (one day)




She's here and she is beautiful! I'm so anxious to learn how to spin and I have been practice treadling but I have to wait to order wool...when I get paid I will order some. A couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of knitting a cap and jacket for Mrs. Washington's baby shower on the 29th...almost done. Cast on for a Charcoal Gray hooded capelet for myself...tres cute! I will take pics of those and post them later.
I've bought new needles from Knit Picks. They are sooooooo nice and lovely to knit with. Also bought yarn at the Knitting Guild meeting which will be cast on soon for various things.
Pat e-mailed and asked if I could knit her a very cushy jacket for casual wear-I found the perfect pattern at Drops..if she approves it I will knit it up for her. Looks fairly easy, but mostly I am anxious to just get the yarn for it because it will be delicious to work with and the color will be quite nice as well.

No comments: