Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FO...yes indeedie...Plus Stash from KP



I did indeed finish the lovely Waffle Scarf for Mrs. Johnson-who proudly wore it this afternoon although it was hovering in the 70's and who knows how she stood that wool next to her skin when it was so hot...well, that's Georgia for you! Winter..ha!
See pics...which are blurry as all get out, but hopefully Crystal will let me take some pics of her in the scarf when she is wearing it and I have camera at the ready!
I've now been commissioned to make one for Dora as it is her Birthday on Friday. How, you say, will I ever get the scarf done by Friday if today is Tuesday. Easy peasy...I already have one started and 3/4 finished in handspun kettle dyed laceweight wool (from www.handpaintedyarn.com) which is really gorgeous and I am glad that it is nearly finished....because.....I just got my stash from Knit Picks!
Whoooooeeeee. All the lovely yarn for Pat's jacket in the nice Amber Heather. Not my favorite color, for me, but it will look great on Pat. Also five hanks of Vineyard
colorway of Shadow laceweight...yummy, for moi!! And last, but not least, 4 balls of Hycinth Pallette for a baby jacket...very cute!

No comments: